And.to (AndMine PTY LTD) is committed to the protection of your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
1. What is personal information?
- 1.1 Personal information is any information or opinion about a person, factual or not, from which that person may be identified.
2. When do we collect personal information?
- 2.1 And.to collects personal information from its members, customers, potential customers and job applicants in a variety of ways. And.to may collect personal information such as; name and contact details when you visit its website; complete a form on the website; participate in an online forum; complete or submit a job application; or contact And.to by telephone.
- 2.2 And.to may also collect personal information about you via collection houses. However And.to will only collect your personal information in this way if it is not reasonable or practical to collect this information directly from you.
3. Information collected via this website
- 3.1 And.to will not collect any personal information about users of this website except when they knowingly provide it or as otherwise described below. For example, And.to will collect personal information from users to its website when: they choose to become an And.toStyle member; participate in online forums or competitions; or fill out a form requesting information.
Click Stream Data
- 3.2 When you visit and browse And.toʼs website, the website host will collect personal information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes only.
- 3.3 This information will not be used to identify you and may include: • the number of users visiting this website and the number of pages viewed; • the date, time and duration of a visit; or • the path taken through this website.
- 3.4 And.toʼs website host uses this information to administer and improve the performance of this website. Cookies
- 3.5 Cookies are small text files that are transferred to a userʼs computer hard drive by a website for the purpose of storing information about a userʼs identity, browser type or website visiting patterns.
- 3.6 If you access this website, a cookie is downloaded onto your computerʼs hard drive when you first log onto this website.
- 3.7 You can adjust your internet browser to disable cookies, however, And.to may not be able to provide you with all the services you require on the website if you chose to do so.
4. How And.to uses the personal information it collects about you
4.1 And.to uses the information it collects about you which is necessary for our business functions and activities including the following:
- • to provide you with information or services you have requested e.g. newsletters, event information for events, referrals and updates;
- • to personalise and customise your experiences with And.toʼs website • to allow you access to limited entry areas of And.toʼs website as appropriate
- • to process job applications
- • to communicate with you
5. Who might yourpersonal information be disclosed to?
- 5.1 And.to discloses the information about users of its website to other members of the And.to corporate group and other third parties, such as mailing houses, for cross-promotional purposes.
- 5.2 And.to may also disclose your personal information to its website host or software application provider in certain limited circumstances, for example when its website experiences a technical problem or to ensure that it operates in an effective and secure manner.
- 6.1 And.to may use your personal information to provide you with promotional material about And.to or the services and products offered by And.to. If you do not wish to receive promotional information, you can contact And.to by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from its marketing list.
- 6.2 Unless otherwise specified in this policy, And.to will not disclose any of your personal information to any other organisation unless the disclosure is required by law or is otherwise permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
7. What personal information does And.to hold?
- 7.1 You are entitled to access personal information that And.to holds about you. If you request access to your personal information, And.to will grant your request unless providing you with access would unreasonably impact upon the privacy of others or is not otherwise permitted under the National Privacy Principles. If And.to refuses your request to access your personal information, it will provide you with reasons for the refusal.
- 7.2 A request for access can be done in any of the following ways: phone: (03) 88445800 email: email@example.com
8. Updating, storage and security of personal information held by And.to
- 8.1 And.to aims to keep your personal information secure and up to date. Any personal information that is collected via this website or which is held on And.toʼs computer systems is protected by anti-virus scanning on servers, an intrusion prevention system on the firewall and a tripwire scan on critical system files.
- 8.2 And.to does not collect sensitive or financial information about its users via its website.
- 8.4 You can update your contact and profile information at any time by contacting And.to on the number above. If we find that we have no further need for your personal information we will remove it from our system and destroy all record of it. And.to welcomes any changes to your details so as to keep our records up to date.
9. What to do if you have a question, problem or complaint about And.toʼsuse of your personal information
phone: (03) 88445800 email: firstname.lastname@example.org